God as this new year dawns,
Let us see the newness you are birthing.
May we not be blinded by darkness,
Or paralyzed by the fear.
That consumes our world
May we remember:
Out of winter’s night you bring forth light,
Out of winter’s death new seeds emerge.
What is dormant will spring to life,
What was pruned will sprout new strength.
May we remember,
You are the light by which we see,
You are the river that gives us life
what allows your goodness to shine,
Let us give fresh expression to your eternal world,
And in the depths of our hearts cry,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
— Christine Sine (original post here)
- Every Moment Is A New Beginning
- Prayer for a Year of Blessings
- A New Year’s Prayer
- New Year Poem
- The Work Of Christmas (New Years Meditation)
- I Hope That In This Year To Come, You Make Mistakes
- The Courage of the Seed
- Celtic Benediction: Morning Prayer